Here is a bullet point summary of a successful on-line business. It will take work to get all this done. But, if you work hard at it, you will get there….
Here goes. The 5 step plan for success. (Don’t leave a step out – you need to master each one. Then you will have a long-term, stable business that practically runs on auto-pilot).
1. List Building.
2. Building Relationships.
3. Affiliate Marketing.
4. Traffic Generation.
5. Product Creation.
1. List Building – You know, you really must build your own subscriber list. This is how to literally print money on demand. When you have built up a responsive list, its reckoned to be worth $1 per subscriber, per month.
2. Building Relationships – But, its no good building a massive list that never buys from you. Or, think of it like this. You need your list to trust you. So, you must give them good content and also great gifts.
Also, you need to develop relationships with other marketers. As many excellent relationships as possible. You will need them later. This also secures your business and its good fun too.
3. Affiliate Marketing – Many marketers start and end here. But, that is a mistake. Yes, its great for short-term income and you can make a fortune concentrating on this. But, its harder work for longer and is less secure.
Its a question of balance. That’s why its important you learn affiliate marketing. This is how you monetize your list. This is how you can actually earn while building your list, your sites and your relationships.
4. Traffic – The absolute must of Internet Marketing is traffic generation. if you can master this, you will succeed. In order to build your list, you need traffic. In order to make affiliate sales, you need it too.
5. Product Creation – This vital 5th step is where you create a name for yourself and brand yourself.
Once you have a responsive list and are starting to gain good working relationships, particularly with other marketers, you are ready to create your first product. This is where you ‘really’ launch your business.
Keep on keeping on,